Get Involved! You can make a difference!
1. Pray with the Helpers of God’s Precious Infants at an abortion facility near you.
40 Days for Life 2017
28 February – 9 April
2. 40 Days for Life is a world-wide pro-life campaign to pray for an end to abortion.
The 40 days of prayer, fasting and outreach takes place in Lent each year. During this time, there are always, by the grace of God, many turnarounds.
FLI has organised the peaceful and prayerful presence of 40 Days for Life in Sydney since 2010.
Register for the 2017 campaign now!
Details are on our “40 Days for Life” page.
3. Be a pro-life witness and attend the annual “Day of the Unborn Child”.
26 March 2017
Begins with a 10:30am Mass at
St Mary’s Cathedral, Sydney
4. Read the prophetic encyclical, Humanae Vitae published in 1968 by Pope Paul IV where he makes clear the Catholic Church’s teaching on life and the regulation of births.
A very interesting read. Pass it on to your family, friends, parish, or school.
5. Make an effort to find out more about post abortion grief – its symptoms and consequences.
Start by reading these two beautiful books by Anna Lastman, “Redeeming Grief” and Melinda Tankard Reist, “Giving Sorrow Words”
6. Offer Practical Support
The surest way to save a child is to support his/her mother; this is why we do not simply tell women to choose life, but help them to do so. Perhaps you’re able to offer emergency accommodation or financial support to a woman who has chosen life in difficult circumstances?
7. Wear a “Precious Feet” pin, or put a prolife bumper sticker on your car. The “Precious Feet” are a proven and loving way of reminding and informing people of the perfection of a child’s body at 10 weeks after conception. Contact Us to purchase your “Precious Feet”.
Everyone has something to offer, so, rather than telling volunteers what their contributions must be, we encourage you to consider your own gifts, your own circumstances, and the duties of your state in life.