1. Use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions and the Privacy Statement found on this website.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of New South Wales.
3. Family Life International may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as changed or modified. Notice of any changes or modifications will be provided by publishing the revised terms and conditions on this website only and separate notification will not be given to you individually.
4. Information on this website is of a general nature. Family Life International has made reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this website is accurate, reliable and complete. Due to business developments the information on this website may change from time to time. To ensure that you receive the most up to date information you should not rely on all statements or representations made on this website and should contact Family Life International as required.
5. If you have any questions please contact us on the details provided on this website.
Liability for loss
6. To the extent permitted by law, Family Life International will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relying on the statements and representations made on this website, or through use or access to this website, or Family Life International’s failure to provide this website. Family Life International does not accept responsibility for the use or reliance of material of any website which is referred to or accessed through our websites.
7. All intellectual property and copyright in this website is owned by Family Life International.
8. You are permitted only to access and download the contents on the website pages temporarily and for the sole purpose of viewing the information for personal use.
9. Except for the use outlined in paragraph 8 above, or as otherwise permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws and regulations, no information on this website may be permanently copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed, stored, published, displayed or transmitted in any form, in whole or in part, by any process and you may not create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the specific written consent of Family Life International.